Friday, November 14, 2014

Best Friends | Day 316 of 365


I realize there is a huge gap between my last post and this one. I do have photos that fit in that gap - life's just been going so fast lately that I haven't gotten time to pick and/or edit them. Hopefully over Thanksgiving Break I can catch this thing up!
Meanwhile, I couldn't wait to go ahead and post this picture of two best friends. One of these girls I've known all her life. The other one, I met three days ago. Our time together was short, but as we were getting ready to part, I grabbed them to take a few 'best friends' pictures. The lighting (noon and dappled shade) wasn't ideal, but over-all, I'm pleased.

4 comments:

  1. I Love it cuz!!!!! I really like the B& W effect! ...also would love to see the others and this in color. : )
    this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this picture. I have an absolutely beautiful sister, not to mention (one of) her best friend(s)!!
    ~ J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one of us! Thanks for taking them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete